Monday, November 2, 2009

How Bizarro

I am thankful for Bizarro. If you aren't familiar with what I am talking about, you probably don't have a very good sense of humor(no offense). I discovered Bizarro many years ago in the funny pages. It is the one comic that may actually display some of the things that go on in my mind. Here is one recently published around Halloween: Not only do the comics have laughable topics and good artwork, but if you look closely you can find hidden objects. And to top it all off, Dan Piraro is my facebook friend. So today I am thankful for Bizarro. (The Bizarro Blog is easily accessible on the sidebar of this very blog ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->).

2 comments:

Sara Kelley said...

i'm not usually a big fan of bizarro but that one was actually pretty funny...good on ya!

Sarah said...

That's funny. I'll think of that the next party I'm at with a pinata. Good one!