Sunday, November 8, 2009

G.I. Joe George

I am thankful for my friend George (today happens to be his birthday). I have known George for longer than I can remember. I won't classify him as my best friend, but he is pretty high up there. I know that if I ever need something, he is willing to help. If you know George, you may also be thankful for the entertainment he provides. My life would have a lot fewer "Did that really just happen?" moments without George. To avoid self-incrimination I won't go into details about some of our adventures, but if you have been around George for any amount of time you probably have enough of your own to reminisce about. I have never met another person who is similar to George. Some of his qualities can be contagious. George is notorious for spilling things, and if you spend enough time around him you will start spilling things too (Don't ask me why, it is just science). George isn't one to let life quietly pass him by. In fact, I don't think George has ever been quiet (I often wonder if he needs hearing aids). Happy Birthday George! Thanks for being you. Try not to spill any cake on yourself.

1 comment:

Debra said...

Yes George,,,
You are classic...