Wednesday, November 25, 2009

First Things First

I am thankful for Skyler. I don't want to play favorites, but Skyler and I will always have a special bond. She is our first-born, just like me. She is very creative, just like me (a couple of these pictures were taken by her). I am thankful that she likes to take charge of the younger children. It allows me to focus more time on important things like saving the planet from aliens, or helping my team win the World Series. I am thankful for her kind heart and her understanding. I have told her more than once that we don't know what we are doing as parents, and that she is our experiment. She's o.k. with us making mistakes and learning from our experiences with her. Skyler is a great friend and fun to spend time with. So, I am thankful for Skyler.



I am thankful for Skyler.