Thursday, November 19, 2009

Bros Before Hoes (unless you are gardening)

I am thankful for brotherhood.
I am thankful for each one of my brothers and the experience of growing up with them.I am thankful for Jed and his ability to have fun.
He has a great ability to make people laugh, even when it usually isn't appropriate.I am thankful for Kyle and his patience.I admire his musical ability, but wonder why he hasn't agreed to creating a family band (There isn't a band filling the need of people to hear a drummer and 3 dancers perform).I am thankful for Knick and his laidbackness (It's a word, ask Knick).
Of all of my brothers, I have seen him angry the least.We didn't have any sisters, and I think that is because a girl wouldn't have survived us (Kyle barely made it). My life wouldn't be nearly as good without the memories made with my brothers. So, I am thankful for brotherhood.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Again, great post. You do have some great brothers. And, I bet they're all glad you paved the way for them as the oldest.

Debra said...

Great men...
Couldn't have asked for better...