Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Dr. Sara

I am thankful for the second medical opinion my wife gives me in regards to playing basketball. Though my other doctor strongly advises against playing anymore, Sara has not given me the same medical advice. It is a little known fiction that Sara has studied medicine for many years. And she gives me medical clearance to go play every once in a while. However, my other doctor has not threatened various forms of violence against me if I do get re-injured. So, I guess there is that. At any rate, I am thankful for Dr. Sara's sound medical advice.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

that picture grosses me out.

Sara Kelley said...

if you're ever injured playing ball again don't even bother coming home because i will kick your trash!

Cecily said...

No Josh! NO!