Friday, November 6, 2009

Dinner and a Movie


I am thankful for date nights. You would assume that a man as handsome as me lived my early years with throngs of women vying for my attention. Your assumption is very accurate. It was quite entertaining to spend my evenings on various new adventures with buxom beauties. The feeling of being desired was very intoxicating. Eventually Mrs. Mustachio wrangled me to the ground and took possession of me, to the dismay of many, many ladies. As a faithful, spoken for, mature man I don't offer the opposite gender any opportunity to make advances in my direction. However, there are times that I miss the constant pursuit. Luckily for me, Mrs. Mustachio has been known to ask me out on dates. Call me old-fashioned, but I really like being asked out. (I feel the sudden need to state that I am very heterosexual, again). I like my kids most of the time, and I enjoy spending time with them, but it feels nice to spend some one-on-one time with my lady friend. It doesn't matter what we do. When we are on a date it makes me feel young again and lets me take a break from my very important responsibilities. So, thanks for asking me out Mrs. Mustachio.

No comments: