Saturday, November 21, 2009

Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto

I am thankful for technology.I remember watching The Jetsons as a young lad and thinking that the stuff that they did was so far out. Little did I know that in just a few short years a lot of the future world of the Jetsons would become a reality.
I am thankful that I don't have to worry about carpal tunnel from using the phone anymore.

I am thankful that I can cook a "meal" in minutes.I am thankful that this wasn't the peak of what video games would be.
I am thankful for all of the great things technology has brought us. It allows me to keep up with my grandma's facebook status. It allows me to bid on unnecessary items for cheap on the internets. It allows me to carry thousands of my favorite songs with me wherever I go. It allows me to record television and watch it later while skipping commercials. It allows me to follow Punky Brewster on Twitter. It allows me to find directions somewhere without whipping out the Thomas Guide. It provides me with more and more benefits each day. It allows me to find, save, and post pictures like these:
The Jetsons future isn't too far off. We still don't have the flying cars yet, but give it a few years. I am thankful for technology.

No comments: