Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Week Long Birthday Celebration Extravaganza!

For those who aren't aware, Sara's Birthday is one week away. She isn't exactly stoked about turning 25, so I decided that we would celebrate for a whole week. We are just doing little things each day to celebrate the life of Sara. I do have photos from her younger years that I could post to embarrass her, but I'll save those for later in the week. As I looked through old photos, this one reminds me of when we were first dating.I don't know if I have told the story before, but when we first met she was actually trying to get me to leave. The problem was that she smiled. I never get tired of talking about her smile. It is like some secret weapon. Armed with deadly dimples and a perfect set of teeth, there is nothing she can't get me to do with just a smile. This morning we enjoyed some birthday donuts and the kids sang Happy Birthday. I have other little gifts and activities planned for the rest of the week, but always welcome suggestions. Maybe there is something you like about Sara? You can submit birthday wishes in the comment section. We will be celebrating the final day of the week (April 27th) at Disneyland. If anyone wants to meet up with us and sing Happy Birthday to her non-stop, let me know. Until then, Happy Birthday Sara! You are my favorite friend.

1 comment:

Ken said...

25!?! Hahahahah, that's a good one! *slaps knee*