Tuesday, April 21, 2009

M.I.A.

I know that it has been a while since I have last posted. I do have some catching up to do. I'm usually pretty busy during the first half of April, so I don't find time for much besides work. I can rest a little easier knowing that I don't have to change the name of my blog. I have successfully defended my title as Mr. Mustachio. There probably are many people who I should thank for that honor, but I don't want to leave anyone out and hurt somebody's feelings. If you didn't vote in the competition, then I do want to hurt your feelings. How can you be such a terrible person? I don't know how you can live with yourself. Luckily, repentance is possible and you can strive to vote next year. I will use this post as a sneak preview of things to come. We took a brief trip to Arizona that I will be talking about, as well as a visit to the Aquarium of the Pacific. I also have a post about my various boycotts on the back burner. And, if you are lucky, I will discuss my theory that Obi Wan Kenobi's parents named him with aspirations that he would become an OBGYN. Until then, have a happy Holocaust Remembrance Day(well, maybe a peaceful one would be better).
Mr. Mustachio

No comments: