Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Reason for the Season

The main reason for us heading to Provo was the blessing of Abbigail Ann Kelley. That occurred on July 5th. That meant that we also got to enjoy a Utah testimony meeting. They never cease to entertain me. I heard my first testimony featuring secret combinations. I am using restraint to not express my opinion on Utards. I will say this, there are many great people that have come from Utah (I just haven't met a majority of them. Have I said too much?) Anyhow, here are some pictures from the big event. After church we headed back to Kyle and Heather's estate to fill our bellies with meat right off the grill. It was quite good. Travel tip: While on vacation, allow other's to cook for you as much as possible.











I might be wrong, but I think that when you squeezed this lamb's hoof it said, "Hello Abby Ann. It's Yo Gabba Gabba. Welcome to our world."

1 comment:

Debra said...

Nice narrative and pictorial of a fun trip...