Sunday, August 3, 2008

Space Chumps

I took the kids to see Space Chimps last week. I highly recommend that you don't do the same. Not only because my kids have already seen it, but also because it was pretty terrible. I know you are probably thinking like I did. How can a movie about monkeys in space not turn out to be good? Plus it has Andy Samberg, so how could it possibly be bad? Which reminds me (If you haven't seen Hot Rod yet, you are missing out). However, Andy could not save this film. I am growing increasingly worried about the Hollywood writers these days. First they botch up the Cavemen T.V. show and now they messed up space monkeys. I sure hope that they don't have a sasquatch movie in the works, because I'm pretty sure they will mess that up too. Anyway, here is a picture of the kids at the theater(Which wasn't an inconvenience to the other 3 people that were watching the movie with us).

1 comment:

deesha said...

Hey good to know! Thanks for the review.