Friday, July 23, 2010

Osaka = Oh So Good!

Whenever we are in Provo there is never a question as to where we are going to eat first. We always go to Osaka. I was introduced to Osaka by my cousin who's name ryhmes with Schmyson back when I was in college. Sara and I made it a favorite place for date nights when we lived there. It is located on Center Street and it is an amazing place to eat for a few reasons. First of all, there is never anyone else in the restaurant. It is amazing that they are still around. Secondly, their prices are very cheap. It is amazing that they can have what seems like no customers and still keep their prices so low, and still be around. Thirdly, the food is very tasty. I don't like fish, so I steer clear of that stuff. I just stick to the steak or chicken donburi. They come with soup and salad, but I always get a double portion of salad. They have a delicious dressing that I haven't experienced anywhere else. If you have never had Osaka, you are missing out. Next time you are in Provo, make the trip. Here are some pictures from our first night at Osaka.

1 comment:

Elizabeth J. said...

We've never been there...maybe we should go. And...you don't like fish?? Weird that a guy who likes to go catching so often doesn't like fish. Or maybe that's why you go catching.