Thursday, November 6, 2008

Deja Vu

I saw Coheed and Cambria perform again tonight. They have released 4 albums and are playing one per night. Tonight was my favorite of their albums and they didn't disappoint. Just like any other normal family, my family members call each other from the concerts that they are at. So, Kyle, Knick, Cyndi, Jed, Mike, and Debbie all got to enjoy a little bit of the concert. Prior to the concert Jed had requested hearing A Favor House Atlantic, but instead of calling I decided to grab a video of it for him. Here it is along with some pictures.


Kato is trying to set a new concert-going trend of wearing dress shoes and sweat-pants. Good luck with that Kato!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This photo of Kato is obviously pre-meal. I see no signs of stansky syndrome. After smearing tommy's all over his shirt he should say "this is a mess"