Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!


Today is my mother's birthday. One of my favorite things about wikipedia is that you can search for a date and get a whole bunch of information about what happened on that date. It's cool because you can see what historical events occurred on your birthday, or who shares your birthday. When I searched on July 22nd I found something that makes a lot about my mother more clear. As I scrolled down the list of birthdays I saw the name Mike Sweeney.
If you know anything about my mom, you know that one of her favorite things is Mike Sweeney. She talks about Mike Sweeney all the time. She has loved Mike Sweeney as long as I can remember. She makes it a point to see Mike Sweeney whenever she gets a chance. She even owns miniature replicas of Mike Sweeney. After seeing his name on the birthday list, it makes so much more sense. Anyways, Happy Birthday Mom! Hopefully you and Mike Sweeney can celebrate together.

1 comment:

Cecily said...

Happy birthday sister!
Sorry, Josh finally found out about Sweeney.