Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Caught on Tape

Had a pretty peculiar yesterday. After planting roses, I later found out our lawn's soft. Geronimo likes to throw things up in the air. This was the case yesterday. He was throwing one of his stuffed animal dogs up as high as he could. He got too close to the house and it got stuck on the roof. Although I am proud that he has such a good arm, he actually got it stuck high enough that I couldn't reach it with the broom. So I climbed up on the roof to get it. My ankle still isn't very sturdy and on the incline I lost my footing. I fell off the roof and did a little "stunt man" roll on the grass. I'm a little sore, but everything seems to be intact. Unfortunately for Geronimo, his dog is still up there. Skyler had the camera out playing with the video function and actually caught the whole thing on tape. Click here to check it out. Enjoy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was that "April Fool's"?

Anonymous said...

Skyler, I don't know how you ended up with that video of your dad but it was a strange leap off of the roof.

Mr. Mustachio said...

Had
A
Pretty
Peculiar
Yesterday
After
Planting
Roses
I
Later
Found
Out
Our
Lawn's
Soft

Anonymous said...

Huh? That really happened?

Anthony said...

genius pure genius!

on that note is it geniuses or genii? (You know cactus-cacti, i bought a lexus at the lexi dealership . . .)

Mr. Mustachio said...

It is genii, but when pronounced it sounds like "genie I", which now will make watching old episodes of I Dream of Jeannie much more confusing and entertaining.