Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Scent of Mr. Mustachio

The past two days I have had 2 different guys tell me I smell good and ask me what cologne I was wearing. After being flattered by their unwanted advances I told them that it is a fragrance called Azul. You can find it at Anchor Blue. It used to only cost about $12, but with inflation it now goes for just under $20. Next time you are in the mall, stop by Anchor Blue and experience the scent of Mr. Mustachio.

Christmas is less than a week away!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i cannot find this fragrance anywhere, could u fine a website so i could find it online?

Mr. Mustachio said...

I feel your pain Anonymous, as it appears that the scent of Mr. Mustachio is no longer for sale. I too have tried to find it, but failed. If you do find it, please let me know.

Anonymous said...

Same here!! i cannot find this any where online. hopefully someone decides to make it again

Anonymous said...

Its no longer for sale, but I wish it was, that smell was so goooooooooood !

Anonymous said...

I still got two! :)
Yeah smell is sooooooooo goooooooooood!!! :)

Unknown said...

Hey guy with the two bottles , sell me one