Friday, December 14, 2007

Pasadena Bunny Museum

A couple of weeks ago we took the youth from the church to visit the world's largest bunny museum. It is located in Pasadena, California. It is run by Steve and Candace. It began with him giving her a bunny and now they give one another a bunny gift every day. The tour is free and their website describes it much better than I can. Here is where to find them. It was an interesting experience and I recommend you pay them a visit at least one time in your life. I have included a few highlight pictures below, but there are a ton more if you are interested at my photobucket page. Enjoy:



This bunny is in the front yard and used to be a part of a Rose Parade float.












Every visitor has to sign in before entering. They keep track of how many visitors they have had. I was visitor #13,485!













I think these were my favorite of all the bunnies on display.
















Skyler got to come along for the trip too.

























At the Bunny Table





















With Steve and Candace (Candace really wanted to have the Bugs Bunny phone in the picture).


















This is the bunny that started it all!










They even had a few live bunnies hopping around. That's all for now. Have a hoppy Friday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

did they have gram rabbit playing bloodie bunnies in the backround?

Mr. Mustachio said...

Nope, but I thought about the same thing. I doubt they are fans of a song about bunny roadkill.