Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Really?

I'll admit that I was a little concerned when we had a girl first. I worried that the boys that followed would think that some girl things were normal for boys too. For example, the other night I asked, "Whose panties are these?" and Geronimo responded, "Not mine. I have Superman panties!" I've grown to accept those little things, hoping that with time those won't be problems. But how far is too far? Check out what Bodie was doing a couple nights ago.







Seriously? My kids are going to be my demise.

6 comments:

Ken said...

Niiice.

Cyndi said...

My only question is why didn't you help him?

deesha said...

If it makes you feel better, I started off with 2 boys and now I have to worry about whether or not my sweet little girl is also going try to jump off of bunk beds and tie people to boards and leave them on the side of my house.

Debra said...

Touche Deesha!!!

Mr. Mustachio said...

How come being reminded of tying people to boards always brings a smile to my face? I'd much rather have those problems with my girls, than them telling me that they already have boyfriends in the 2nd grade.

Kathy said...

Ha ha ha ha ha! That is so funny! My 3 year old son just painted his toenails red yesterday. Hey Josh, did know you had a blog! Cool. I like having blogging friends!