Friday, May 2, 2008

Free Comic Book Day!

I'm sure you are all already aware of this, but tomorrow is Free Comic Book Day. The name seems pretty self-explanatory, but what actually occurs depends on the comic book shop you go to. You can check out more details here. I myself was never much of a comic book person, which seems unlikely considering my enjoyment of animation.

Maybe there should be a Mr. Mustachio comic book in the works. He would do battle against the diabolical Dr. Gillette. I'll have to give Stan Lee a call. I can picture it now.

5 comments:

Sara Kelley said...

you must not be very busy today...come home then!

Sara Kelley said...

you must not be very busy today...come home then!

Mr. Mustachio said...

Great. Now everyone is going to know about our computer's stuttering problem.

Sara Kelley said...

pretty much...are you on your way? bodie needs you!

Anonymous said...

I think you should go fishing instead. I think you should go fishing insead.